Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Favourites

September saw a delightful change in weather for us, and some new products making it on my everyday list. 


Keep reading below to see what I was lovin' this month!




I'll start with my absolute favourite product this month and that's the Bondi Sans EVERYDAY Gradual Tanning Milk*. Seriously, this is great! Deliciously scented with cocoa butter, it's quick absorbing and does indeed gradually tan, without the dreaded orange knees, elbows and ankles I might add! I have been using this daily, replacing my usual lotion and find it quick and simple. I've certainly tanned some, although not drastically, I do think this would also be ideal for those who prefer a darker tan, to use over your already tanned limbs to keep the colour there. I do plan on darkening my tan soon with a different product, but will continue to use this. I will also be picking up the Everyday Face tanner next time I'm in store.

It's no secret that I love dry shampoo, and this is no exception! Polished London's Cornwell Coconut Dry Shampoo* is the perfect summer scented product! Nothing says Summer to me more than coconut and tropical scents. Of course, it performs equally as awesome as all other Polished London dry shampoos that I've tried. 


I found myself reaching for this product again and again, finally stepping away from my beloved Natio Cleverstick foundation, I am once more in love with the RIMMEL True Match Liquid Foundation. I use shade 200 Soft Beige FYI. Application has been super simple with the new additions to my brushes, (I didn't photograph them separately), some incredibly cheap makeup brushes that I purchased from eBay. I got the set of 10 (?) I think, and they were around $12 free post from Hong Kong, are incredibly soft, have not shed a single strand and are basically a delight to use. 


On mornings when I have a few extra minutes I've been applying my two favourite products from The Little Alchemist - Anti Aging Defender Complex and the Ultra C Radiance Serum. Ooh, and they both smell amazing too, full of natural goodies :) 
I've also been reaching for a particular blush this month, and that's Natio's Pink Apples. How adorable is the imprinted packaging!! It's a very subtle blush and so pretty. 


Now for something new to Priceline, Transformulas Lip Volume*. I'm all for lip plumping products and have tried various ones with various results. This is a little more of a long-term routine, with thrice daily use, lips should appear plumper after 30 days - but also noticeably after a week. But not only that, this is a great balm! I had terrible windburn when I started using this, and it very quickly hydrated and cleared that up. I love the menthol scent and the cooling sensation on the lips is pretty cool, it's glossy without any stickiness at all. A summer favourite for me! 
And for colour, I can't go past my Maybelline The Elixir liquid lipstick in the shade Blush Essence.

Have you tried any of these products? What were your favorites for the first month of Spring? xox


Products marked with * have been provided for my consideration.

Bondi Sans Everyday Gradual Tanning Milk - Priceline $17.99
Polished London Cornwell Coconut Dry Shampoo - Priceline $4.95
Rimmel Match Perfection - Priceline $17.95
Transformulas Lip Volume - Priceline $49.00
Maybelline Colour Elixir - Priceline $17.95

2 comments:

  1. The natio blush is so pretty, I need to make some room for Natio products- i really liked their BB cream sample. coconut scented dry shampoo is definitely on my list this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Natio BB, I've been surprised by so many of their products. Coconut is definitely my favourite summer scent :)

      Delete