Thursday, October 30, 2014

Skincare Favourites Featuring Puretopia*

Hello readers :) I hope you're all enjoying your morning. I was recently sent a few Puretopia products to trial, and when added to those I already had in my stash, I ended up with quite the collection!


Puretopia is a natural hair, skin and body care company, 100% Sulfate and Paraben free products all designed and manufactured in Australia. They also do not test on animals which is really great! Quite a few of their products have repeatedly popped up in my favourites, and my current skincare routine is one that both me, and my skin has been loving. Lets start with cleansing...


Puretopia Purify & Revive Deep Cleansing Clay Mask  - this really helps to absorb any excess oil I have. I love the tightening, the scent and the result. This is a thin white clay which dries very quickly and is so easy to wash off! My skin is revived, youthful - I've had some compliments! - and honestly, what's better than a clay mask! I religiously use this weekly.
I don't have one of their cleansers, I have a HG product that I find it hard to tear myself away from, but I have been enjoying twice-weekly exfoliation, with the Smooth & Renew Gentle Exfoliating Face Scrub* to scrub away excess oils, dead skin-cells, grime and any makeup residue! Used after cleansing, my skin doesn't feel stripped of moisture, the exfoliating silica is super gentle and effective without any harshness.
The Refresh & Balance Hydrating Soothing Mist & Toner* is my pick for evening out my skin-tone, containing witch hazel and soothing aloe; it's also a delight to refresh my skin throughout the day. A cool spritz feels delightful on these warmer Spring afternoons.
In the mornings I have been enjoying the delightfully scented Instant Moisture Skin Quenching Protection SPF15* lotion. I can't quite put my finger on the ingredient which gives such a refreshing feel and scent, it's almost invigorating :)


I've also been enjoying a few old faves of mine, they were sort of pushed to the back to make room for some new products, but they're been lovingly welcomed back. You can see my full review of the Pert & Plump Line Filling & Soothing Lip Cream here; and the Eye Rescue Massaging Roller here. Both have earned their spot in my skincare routine. For tired eyes, I cannot recommend the Eye Rescue Massaging Roller any more, the soothing coolness from the stainless ball is a delight to revive skin and the formula works wonders on dark circles and under-eye puffiness. I have seen an obvious reduction in my fine lines (those nasty crows feet!) with just this quick and simple product. The Lip Cream may not taste the best... and although I no longer apply twice a day - I usually start off real strong with products like these, but end up failing lol - I like to apply this at night. It's very nourishing, and when combined with another lip plumper I've been using (review coming soon!) I've witnessed my lips plumping up, and my lines filling, just a little :) It can be a little tricky to use when it's getting low, the packaging isn't that pliable and it's a lot easier to squirt some out and apply with a fingertip.


After cleansing at night, the Sleep & Renew Night Face Moisturiser is rich, and penetrating yet non-greasy. Containing both rosehip and evening primrose oils, I can now skip my regular oils and use this avocado, vitamin E & C enriched lotion to help restore, plump and diminish fine lines and wrinkles all while I sleep. By the way, the pump packaging which the moisturisers come in is super!
My skin hasn't looked and felt this great in ages! Who doesn't want to turn back the clock when it comes to their skin? The dry patches I suffer around my mouth have long vanished, my skin is looking hydrated and plumper than it has in years. If you haven't yet had a chance to try any of the Puretopia range, what is holding you back? Very reasonably priced and available at many pharmacy's and Priceline nationally, their range is sure to delight. I'm looking forward to trying out their shampoo and conditioners, and also a cleanser, who knows? Maybe it will be my new holy grail. :)



Products marked with * provided for consideration.
All other's have been purchased by me, honesty always.

Priceline Pharmacy Online Prices 




2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried puretopia yet! But I've seen it around priceline quite a few times and as you said, reasonably priced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of a bunch of their products! I should really check them out again.

    ReplyDelete