Friday, October 24, 2014

Today's Makeup

Features some products I have been loving the last few weeks/months. Keeping it simple for my day at home with the littlest one and my sewing machine :)


LaMav Organic BB Creme for my base, this was a little dark for me but thanks to some recent self-tanning, it's smack on :) Topped that with some Rimmel Stay Matte powder, more out of habit than anything else, check it out - I've hit pan! Eyes are super clean and simple today, the matte Jordanna shadow in Beige brightens my eyes and smooth any redness on my lids. I added some gorgeous Bronze Ambition eye liner by Models Prefer - these liners are super smooth and creamy and apply like a dream with zero tugging. They do smudge a little, but they'll hold in place for the best part of the day, plus the colour range has some gorgeous shades to help add a little colour-pop to your day :) Lashes generously coated in Rimmel Rockin' Curves Mascara, teamed with the beige shadow and liner, really makes my eyes look awake lol 
The Balm's Hot Mama blush is my favourite apricot toned blush, and adds a subtle colour to my tanned cheeks. Finished with a very light swipe of Revlon's Just Bitten Kissable balm in ??? I cannot remember! I'll check back later :) 
Happy Friday! 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! I really liked that blush, back when I had it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine slipped right down the bottom of my blushes and was lost for a while :) nice to have it back again! x

      Delete
  2. My La Mav is still too dark :( I've been putting it on and dusting a light layer of powder concealer on top so I don't look orange!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only use a little bit or I end up looking like an Oompa Loompa :P I don't think it's got enough coverage to be used as a bronzer for contouring either has it? But if so, it might be good for that... x

      Delete