Friday, November 21, 2014

EOTD & Currently...

Hey guys, I figured it's about time I shared a personal update with you all, typically in the form of my 'Currently...' list. I've also been sharing some cute and simple Eye Of The Day looks on my IG account - check the sidebar - and figured it's about time I share one here with my blog followers :)

I've been loving, loving adding a little colour to my usual neutral toned makeup. I've been using a favourite palette of mine from Designer Brands - Glam Clutch, which has so many pretty shades and they are really good! I don't get any creasing at all with these, some of them are a little hit and miss in terms of pigmentation, but overall they're just too pretty to ignore. 

My waterline liners of choice lately are from Models Prefer, the Infinite Colour Eye Pencils. They are super creamy and smooth, they glide on without tugging, are incredibly pigmented and whilst they're quite easy to remove, they won't budge too much if you're not touching your eyes throughout the day. Blue Lagoon and Teal Maybe have been my recent faves, I often use the darker shades on my top waterline. 
I've been considering the ChiChi Gel Eyeliners set, just to get my hands on the gorgeous pink, purple and baby blue... will probably purchase it for myself for Christmas ;)


Anyway, today's eyes are simple and neutral, I used a burgundy and gold in the palette, and added some of the gorgeous Models Prefer Lime Tart. I like to keep my shadows fairly simple for everyday wear, but that doesn't mean we can't use some colour. I love the burgundy and gold together. 


And lastly... what I've been up to :) thanks for stopping by, enjoy your wkd 
xox



No comments:

Post a Comment