Wednesday, November 5, 2014

October 2014 Lust Have it

Today, last month's monthly Lust Have it pack arrived - via Express Post I might add. Good to see LHi are trying to rectify their terrible shipping times. So, was it worth the wait? For me, absolutely.


Included this month are five (yes FIVE) full sized products and a deluxe sample of a product I have been dying to try! Bonus! 


Here they all are:

Montagne Jeunesse Glacial Clay Spa $4.99
I love Montagne Jeunesse masks, and am excited to try this. It does say to do a sensitivity test prior to use, so I'm really intrigued now! It's a cloth mask infused with the clay - review will be coming. (full size)

Glamourflage Awesome Eva Eye Mask $7.95
There was also a shower cap also given out, I would have preferred it, but the kids will get some use from this when playing blind-folded games :) 

So Susan Intense Eye Shadow Palette with Coated Pigments $35.00
I love the colours in this palette. Rather than the more tradition neutral toned black, grey or brown smokey eye quads, this has pretty plum tones. I've seen this brand pop up in some international beauty subs so I'm excited to try it. All four shadows are very shimmery, the pale pink shade doesn't appear to have much colour pay-off but the other shades are all quite pigmented. I'll try and get a look using this up for you soon. (full size)



Colour By TBN Lipstick $3.50
This is a cheap cosmetic brand, actually stocked by a pharmacy close to me. I have tried their nail polishes in the past but nothing else. The shade I received is 888 Pout Those Lips Girl! The outside packaging is new identical to the Revlon Lip Butters, and I thought this shade was going to be completely intimidating, but it's not as pigmented as I'd thought (and it has some shimmer...) so is therefore very wearable - see swatch above. Infused with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E it's very creamy and light on the lips without drying. (full size)

INIKA Black Kohl Pencil with Sharpener $29.00
You can't go wrong with a black eyeliner, and thanks to beauty subs, I will never need to purchase another ever again lol I haven't swatched this yet to see if it smudges or not, the sharpener lid is the same as one I have and use regularly from an MUA liner. (full size)

NUXE Huile Prodigieuse RRP $24.95 50ml, $39.95 100ml.
I've been wanting a sample of this to show up in a box! Yay for it finally happening. This multi-purpose oil nourishes and repairs and can be used on the skin and hair. I'm really looking forward to trying this! (10ml sample)

 Great pack from Lust Have it. What did you think of October's pack? Did you receive the same as me? I'd love to know so leave me a comment below 
xox



8 comments:

  1. This month's LHI box looks pretty good, although I still don't feel the need/want to resubscribe after months of terrible boxes. Would love to hear your thoughts on the Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse. I've been wanting to try this for a while!

    Abigail // Shrinking Wallet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be sure to let you know what I think Abigail, I've been waiting so long for a sample to pop up :)

      Delete
  2. I might consider trying the lipstick after reading your comment! I'm gonna try the clay mask this weekend :)... are we suppose to wash it off after?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think you'd just rinse any residue off. It probably says on the back of the packet but I haven't got it with me at the moment. I'm thinking I'll use this over the weekend too, hopefully it'll be cooling because we're expecting 38 degrees on Sat! Argh!

      Delete
    2. It was 38 degrees in syd last saturday... we went to the beach and died lol. Nice and cool today, hope it is for you too! I think i'll try this mask today :)

      Delete
  3. I haven't gotten it yet, but I would love a sample of that oil in my package!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I hope it shows up soon! You usually get yours before I get mine.. fingers crossed you get the oil when it does arrive x

      Delete
  4. It sure was a good box this month! The eyeshadow swatches look quite nice, and they seem a bit less intimidating than in the pan :)

    ReplyDelete