Monday, November 24, 2014

Priceline 40% Off Cosmetics Haul

You might think I'm a little late to the haul party, but I placed my order online, and was pleasantly surprised that it arrived this early! Fantastic work Priceline!
So, like most of you I couldn't resist an almost half price sale, I would have gone back for seconds had I actually been able to get in-store. So, lets see what I picked up.


Firstly, the first thing I added to my cart was the Models Prefer NUDE palette. I've seen so many reviews on this and it a bargain without being 40% off. I love nude shadows, so hopefully this will live up to my expectations. But for the whole $6 I paid for it, I'll be happy with anything :) 
I also picked up on of the new Rimmel Provocalips in the shade 200 I'll Call You. Such a pretty shade. 


The Rimmel Brit Kit was down to $12 during the sale, inside the cute little cosmetic bag is full sized Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves mascara (I regularly use this one), Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer - Noir, Salon Pro Nail Polish in Get A Tan and a Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipstick in Red n Chic (shade #10) - which SMELLS AMAZING btw!! Not bad for $12!  


Of course, the sale meant Essence was cheap!! I grabbed three of their liners, shades  #05 Soft Berry, #07 Cute Pink & #12 Wish Me A Rose. They're all so pretty! I've tried a mascara from them in the past and wasn't disapointed so I grabbed the Get Big Lashes Triple 3 Black mascara & the I ♥ Extreme Volume Mascara. I believe these are both non-waterproof, which was what I was after as I have a stash of waterproof mascaras and want something for everyday use that won't take an hour to remove at night! 
I also wanted a light coloured blush and this #10 Adorable Essence Silky Touch Blush is so pretty! I cannot wait to use this. 
You can also see two Essence Quick Dry top coat polishes, just because I could :) 


Another absolute bargain - both when on and off sale - is the Savvy Perfect Pout Lipstick Kit. Containing 10 mini lipsticks it the perfect way to introduce yourself to new colours. Like the Nude palette, it cost me a whole $6. 

So there you have it... you can see why I wish I'd picked up more. Every IG #pricelinehaul tagged post just makes me want to add so much more to a wishlist! It's actually a really good idea and something I have actually been doing, sometimes when faced with endless racks and displays of cosmetics I forget what it was that I really wanted lol 
I'll do some separate posts with some swatches in the coming days
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment