Sunday, November 30, 2014

So Susan




Hey guys, if you follow my instagram you'll know that I've been loving some colour on my eyes lately. I think it may have started when I first used the So Susan eye-shadow palette which I received in my October Lust Have it. The So Susan Intense Eye Shadow Palette with Coated Pigments contains four shimmer shadows; a pale blue, light lilac, a darker violet, and a dark grey. My original swatch showed varying pigmentation. The light lilac being the worst shade of the four, such a shame! 

Using all four shadows I managed the following violet-smoky eye over the weekend. They were a little difficult to build and the lighter shades just didn't work very well for me at all. I apologise for my terrible grainy iPhone photos too... not sure what's going on with that! I did manage to snap one good one, usually my single eye shots are the worst! Go figure! 



I was pretty happy with the final result though. Added a thick wing of liner and my favourite self-adhesive lashes from Ardell. 


I will attempt this one again soon, hopefully I'll get some better photos to share :P
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment