Wednesday, November 12, 2014

So...? Sweet Smelling Stocking Stuffers

A simple stocking filler doesn't come much sweeter (smelling) than a fragrance gift set and Christmas is the best time to invest in them! Usually comprising of the fragrance itself, a scented lotion and perhaps a third or fourth product, women of all ages adore them, I know I do. A long time favourite of mine and one for any age, So...? the original fragrance in the range has a delicious blend of vanilla, sandalwood and orange flowers and for this Christmas grab it in this stunning gift pack!



Along with a massive 50ml bottle of So...?, you'll also get a 75ml aerosol body spray and 100ml scented lotion, and the British/Piccadilly packaging is so retro and cute! 
All smell utterly divine, and there's no better way to get your fragrance to stick during the summer heat (yes... I really mean sweat!) than layering them up.


My poor body spray got a little banged up in my bag recently :) 
How cute are the lip-glosses? I haven't had the chance to try these, and they'll be exclusively available in selected Christmas gift sets which I saw in store yesterday. My local Discount Drug Stores sells them and they will be/are available to purchase from all regular stockists including Priceline and Big W - though they're not currently listed on Priceline online. 

{source}

For a squizz at the So...? Sinful gift pack (which I sneakily purchased yesterday for only $9.95!), head on over to Candy Fairy's blog and check out her post here
I have a review of my three current favourite So..? fragrances here. I believe there are now 10 versions of So...? perfumes so I'll be stocking up and testing them out for sure! 
For more information check out the website and Facebook pages.


4 comments:

  1. I like the fragrances, but I'm not sure about the lip glosses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look cute, but lip glosses in general aren't my thing. The Sinful pack that I picked up for myself has one, smells a little weird... I'll make it work as a cuticle balm :)

      Delete
  2. How adorable and what a great idea! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they just! Perfect for the girls of all ages too :)

      Delete