The award winning 'eye-lift in a tube" Transformulas Eye Lifting Gel* is said to be a favourite of Victoria Beckham. A surgery-free eye-lift? Making it's way into my nightly routine, the gel is said to lift and firm to reduce under-eye puffiness, in doing so it'll also reduce fine lines and wrinkles. But it's the cooling and refreshing feel that clinches it for me. Super simple to use, the doe foot wand makes application too easy, you only need a small amount and can feel it working right away. It does have a little bit of tackiness to it, thus the reason I keep it for bedtime use.
I also used it one time without removing my makeup (slaps wrist) so my wand is a little on the dirty side :P
I've been using and LOVING the Transformulas Lip Volume*, making it's way into my September Favourites and many face of the day IG posts, this product is not only the lip plumper of choice, but also an incredibly hydrating gloss. Having been named "Best Lip Volumizer" in two countries, Clinical trials have all showed visible results when women used this product 3 times daily for 30 days.. now I started out strong! Thrice daily was easy, until I misplaced it for a few days!! But alas, it was found and I usually apply it morning and night and whenever I remember during the day! You can see it will get a little dirty when applied directly over your lip colour... I love the peppermint scent and here's my own lip-plumping results,
Not the best photos - it's actually not that easy to photograph one's own mouth!
I've never really had much of a top lip, so it's nice to see it a little larger, and my bottom lip is definitely fuller than it was.
Both of these products can be purchased from Priceline pharmacy's for $49 each. Be sure to check out the rest of the range while you're there, I've seen great results from both the Eye Lifting Gel and Lip Volume over a few weeks, and have felt the instant results upon application.
I'll now share Rosaline Champman's Skincare tips for the upcoming party season - she has over 30 years experience in skincare and is the founder of the consistently number one UK brand, Transformulas.
SKINCARE TIPS FOR THE CHRISTMAS PARTY SEASON - ROSALIND CHAPMAN
- There is no better time to add some shimmer and sparkle to your beauty regime than Christmas. Adding an illuminator to cheekbones adds radiance to skin in an instant. Transformulas Diamond Lift is alight refracting, lifting treatment that contains a diamond powder and powerful anti-ageing ingredients to create an illuminated finish
- False eyelashes are perfect for enhancing your look for a festive party. Practice makes perfect so have a test run a few night before your big debut. For added glam use black lash glue instead of white – it makes the lashes look completely seamless.
- Over indulging during the festive season can wreak havoc with your skin. Aside from drinking lots of water make sure you use a hydrating face cream such as Marine Miracle Crème. Its key ingredient are Algae & Sea Salt Extracts and Giant Sea Kelp which, rejuvenate, nourish and hydrate the skin. If you face is looking puffy from the night before apply FaceContour prior to the Marine Miracle Creme or your day cream this will help to contour, sculpt and define your facial features immediately so you are ready for the day and your next party.
- A good herb to help you through endless parties is milk thistle as it helps to cleanse out toxins from the liver
- Partied hard into the early morning? Hide tired eyes from work colleagues with Transformulas Eye Lifting and Eye Lightening. They make the perfect beauty tag team as they rejuvenate tired and dull looking eyes, your eyes will feel more wide awake and open and the skin of the tired delicate eye area will look brighter.
- Getting dressed up is one of best bits about Christmas yet you should avoid wearing perfume on your neck. The skin around your neck and décolletage is a lot thinner and more delicate compared to other parts of your body. A lot of perfumes have a high alcohol content which can cause premature ageing if worn every day. Spray onto clothes instead and always remember to apply your day /night creams to this delicate area .
- Drier climates can still cause your lips to shrivel with dehydration. Transformulas Lip Volume contains Macadamia Ternifolia Nut Oil and Beeswax to soothe, soften and form a protective layer to keep lips looking youthful. It also contains active lipo-peptides that stimulates the regeneration of tissue and work as a lip plumper helping to increase the collagen in your lips. It’s your go to product for the perfect pout. Just ask Kylie Minogue, she is known to purchase it on long haul flights!
- Cold weather and central heating can cause skin to dry and flake. Invest in face cream that contains Hyaluronic acid. It’s an ingredient that is like adding rocket fuel to your moisturizer as it increases your skin’s ability to retain moisture over time.
Obviously that last one is for our Northern Hemisphere friends, I know I sure do love me a Hyaluronic Sheet mask :)
Thanks for popping by today, I'd love to hear from you if you've tried either of these products or any other Transformulas products