Thursday, November 6, 2014

Urban Skincare Co. & Fing'rs Haul

We'll begin with the skincare...

Last month This months, The month before last months Lust Have it pack included a brand and product new to me. I was delighted with the Urban Skincare Co. Repair+ Body Balm and decided to use the voucher included to try some of their other products. 

Urban Skincare Co. "heralds a new generation in skin care health: a collection of products designed to renew the texture and appearance of your skin and hair in any urban environment".  


 I purchased the Bath Pack which includes:
Awaken Hair washIntense Conditioner, Daily Body Cleanser, Repair+ Body Balm (all 100ml), Detoxifying Bath Salts 60g, Chill Out Bath Bomb 100g, Body Bar 100g
Available for $39.95 I thought it a great way to try a variety of products. The 100ml sizes are available for individual purchase between $9.95-$12.95. The larger 500ml sizes average $26.95 with the Repair+ Body Balm priced at $36.95.


I also grabbed their Exfoliating Body Mat, purely because I need a new one, and this looks pretty good! It's $12.95. 

All of these products smell amazing!! I cannot wait to try them all. The voucher from LHi gave me free shipping and 20% off . Bargain! Included was a 2nd box of the Detoxifying Bath Salts - a gift from Urban Skincare Co. in a cute little clear reusable zippy bag. They include one in every order (not necessarily the same) and a SAVE 20% voucher for my next order. I'm not sure I'll be placing another order quite so quickly - it expires at the end of this month - but you never know. 

How did you like the Repair+ Body Balm if you received it? Did you use your voucher and order something else? Will you be ordering anything? 

I was recently contacted by Fing'rs to see if I wanted to try some of their products - of course I said YES! 
If you follow me on IG you'll have seen my love for their EDGE OMBRE pink kit so I was really excited to try more of their range. 
I was sent the following products.. 


How much fun do you think I'll have with all this!?! I actually haven't really used loose glitters so those little packs are gonna be fun! So many different sizes and colours. There's also the Heart2Art Embellish Me pack with all those gorgeous little rhinestones - I love how tiny they are. I've only ever tried much bigger embellishments and they were not my favourites. I'm loving the designs on both packs of artificial nails, both are said to last up to a week so I'll be reviewing those for sure. 
The purple Ombre kit is naturally going to be another favourite! I'll do a post with both it and the pink to show how gorgeous the colours and formula is. 
There's also some tools and nail tattoos - another product I've yet to try. 

Fing'rs products are available from Priceline, Big W, Coles and selected Pharmacies. 

I'd love to hear if you've used any of the range before and your thoughts. Also, if you happen to come across the blue ombre kit - think of me! I'm yet to find one but need to add it to my collection!

What have your recent hauls included?
xox

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow. The packages from Fing'rs look amazing & so much fun! X

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I can't wait to start playing :)

      Delete
  2. How cool! I have a few Fing'rs packs, and I love my pink set. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They make nail are so simple don't they? And I always get so many comments when I use the pink ombre kit x

      Delete
  3. Wow!! so many pretty colours in your Fingrs pack :)

    Your urban skincare co haul looks amazzzinggg!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It smells even better!! OMG, I just want to eat it all lol

      Delete