Wednesday, December 3, 2014

EMPTIES - October and November



At the end of October I didn't have much to show you guys, so I decided to roll them over into last months empties as well, my poor little box was overflowing :) 
Some of these products are my regulars, so I'll go over those quickly after we look at some products that don't make my Usual Suspects line-up... 


Of course the Rexona Clinical Protection does make the usual lineup because, let's face it - it's awesome! Summer Tan Dark Self Tanner... my holy grail of tanners!! I absolutely love this formula, the dark green-based cream smooths on seamlessly with a tanning mitt, giving an instant tan which will continue to develop. A little hard to find, but I will def be repurchasing!! 
Urban Skincare Co. Chill Out Bath Bomb has so many 'floaties' in it that I felt a bit like I was back swimming in the channel at my parents orchard lol I don't have many baths so don't tend to use things like this much, and this one was definitely not for me. 

I can't even really remember using these L'Oreal Ever Pure Shampoo & Conditioner sachets - I know they sachets were an absolute bitch to get open, so if you do get these to try, I recommend cutting them before getting into the shower and having wet hands! Likewise with the Pantene samples - I know they're an okay product, I don't dislike them, but I have products that I prefer to use so I won't be purchasing either of these. 
One of my favourites are the Schwarzkopf Marrakesh Oil and Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner
I love the exotic scent and what they do for my hair. These have already been shared in an empties post and will undoubtedly make it into another. :)
Likewise the Batiste Brunette dry shampoo, it's easily purchased in my local Woolworths so I'm sure I'll pick this one up again, at the moment I have a couple others in my cupboard to use up first. 


Essenzza Fuss Free Naturals Aloe Vera & Cucmber Cleansing Wipes are my latest favourites! These are really good wipes, not quite good enough to budge some of my waterproof mascaras (even though they claim to be) but I can live with that. I will be seeking more of these after I finish my other packet. The Princess Skincare Hyaluronic Acid mask is fantastic! Although not the cheapest cloth masks available, I was lucky enough to be sent a couple of BOXES of these so I still have quite a stash before I need to fork out for more. :) 
I mentioned a few weeks ago that I really wanted to use up some of the samples in my stash, so I set out to do just that! Starting with a heap of tiny sachets. I'm not a fan of single use sachets, even if you manage to squeeze more than one use out, they're messy. Standouts in the photo above were both Transformulas products, I regularly use the Maybelline BB already, and I quite liked the L'Oreal Infalliable Foundation. Palmers Cocoa products are also a favourite of mine. 


I loved the Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex - and will be purchasing this. RRP $36 makes it not a cheap lip balm, but I love it! It's more like an ointment and it works wonders on my dry, flaking lips. I wouldn't use if for everyday use, although I did de-pot-sachet this into a little pot and have been using it nightly. I'm not sure if the other 3 top sachets have already made it to an empties.. they were down the inside of my box... I remember loving the NUXE creams - they smelled amazing! And I'm pretty sure I was going to purchase the L'Oreal Nude Magique but never got around to it... 
The Model Co. Double Sided Facial Wipe was okay, I'd purchase if I saw them in-store and needed some. I used the Libra Hotties Heat Pack when I strained my back during the netball season... they pack a punch! :) 


I finished two So...? Frangrances last month, Sinful is my favourite from the So...? range and I have already repurchased this in one of their Christmas gift packs. My Benefit They're Real Mascara is empty.. don't worry, I've got plenty more :) I love it, can't say the same for the 'deluxe' sample of the Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner though. Hardest little sample to use ever! It's got a soft rubber tube with an angled tip, which you have to squeeze as you apply it to get the liner out.. no, too hard. I'm tossing out my Revlon ColourStay liner, it's just not pigmented enough compared to so many other liners. I do like a wind-up though.. Also going goodbye are 2 elf Lip Stains, I've had these for a while and never use them. Now that I have a complete range of Revlon stains and the Rimmel Provocalips, I no longer need these as they dry my lips like you wouldn't believe! 

How did I go? I've still got a massive pile of sachets to try and use, and if you know where I can purchase the Summer Tan, please let me know. Have a great day 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment