Monday, December 1, 2014

November 2014 Lust Have it

1st of December... much better LHi!! 
I was thrilled to see this arrive much earlier than it has in past months, and with four full sized products, Lust Have it have really done well. Lets take a look.


 The Cosmetic Kitchen Pressed Mineral Blush $34.95 {full size}
We got to once again choose our preferred shade before the boxes were packed, for memory I chose the 'darkest' shade - Raw Cacao. We've had a few products from TCK over the last year or so, another having been a loose powdered blush. I've been happy with them all, although the last highligher tube thingy did stump me for a while but I really enjoy using it now. This shade is really lovely, matching my skintone perfectly, am looking forward to using this. 


Essenzza Fuss Free Natural Japenese Facial Treatment Masks $4.94 x 2 {full size - not sure if the price if for 2 masks, or only one...}
I've tried the cleansing wipes from this brand and am very pleased with those, so I'm excited to try these. Plus, I love cloth masks!! With carrot seed and coconut oil, the carrot oil helps prevent dry skin and slows the aging process caused by oxidation. The coconut oil will moisturise and leave skin smooth. I'll review these when I get a chance :)


Natralus Paw Paw Pure Gel $6.15, 30g {full size}
Perfect product for this time of year. I've never used this before, perfect for sunburn, rashes and minor burns. This is said to be rich in Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, non oily or sticky. I've found a lot of Aloe products far too sticky in the past, this isn't! Perfect for any accidental sunburn, its also scent-less, so the kids will let me use this on them too :) 


AVEDA Color Conserve Daily Color Protect $49.95, 100g {sample 10ml}
Honestly, I rarely use these tiny Aveda samples! I have a tonne of them in a box somewhere! This leave-in treatment will help preserve hair colour for up to 6 weeks. 93% naturally derived. This sample is far too small for me to ever pass judgement, I'll give it a go next time I colour my hair.. or perhaps just whack it in one day after swimming when my hair feels ick! 

BEAUBOX Eye Contouring Kit (The Stare Palette) $35 {full size}
I have never heard of this brand before... interesting... the company seems to be a Malaysian beauty subscription service?? They also stock the So Susan eye-shadow quad which I received in my last pack, and I've seen the Jelly Pong Pong Contouring kit in other packs this month, it's there too.. so we can assume that's where LHi are getting our products from? The last comment posted to their Facebook page was July? Hmm... nonetheless, the shadows look pretty good, there's a good selection of nudes... mine is the Eye Contouring Kit. 


Top: The Costmetic Kitchen Pressed Mineral Blush - Raw Cacao
Bottom: Beaubox The Stare Palette eyeshadows - all in natural light. 

Overall good selection of products. Two makeup, two skincare and one haircare. What did you think of this month's selections? Can you enlighten me any further on BEAUBOX?

No comments:

Post a Comment