Friday, December 12, 2014

The Parcel by Marie Claire

Hi guys, I'm sharing a recent arrival, this little fella arrived a couple of days ago, the Summer Edit from Marie Claire's The Parcel. If you missed the first box, the Spring Edit - see most post here
I thought it would be pretty hard to top that box, but seriously, this is jam packed! 
There's four full sized products, and four samples, although, there's actually 3 samples from the John Frieda range so technically, there's six samples. Let's take a look at what was included.


Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Skin Protectant RRP $25, 50ml
Said to be an iconic do-it-all balm, great for soothing, softening and protecting dry skin or irritated skin. Can also be mixed with foundation for a dewy look - I find the scent a little over-powdering to put it on my face, but we'll see :)
{sample 15g}

Philosophy Purity Made Simple 3-in-1 Cleanser for Face & Eyes RRP $15, 90ml
For makeup removal, dissolving dirt, tone and to lightly hydrate.Looking forward to trying this one. 
{sample 30ml}

Essie Nail Polish $16.95 
Essie Top Coat - Good To Go $17.95
Received a gorgeous baby pink shade 'Ballet Slippers' and the 'Good To Go' rapid dry and shine topcoat.
We all know I love nail polish :)

Jergens Ultra Healing Body Moisturiser $5.99
I love the clean scent of this, the lotion itself feels very light and non-greasy.

Revlon Age Defying CC Cream $26.95
A colour-correcting cream with SPF, for a light-medium cover. I quite like the Medium tone of this and am looking forward to using this, lighter coverage is much preferred on these horribly humid days we've been experiencing, I'll let you all know how I go.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye RRP $95
Fine lines, wrinkles, puffiness, dark circles, dryness and uneven skin tones... this powerful gel serum is said to do it all. I can't wait to see what this little beauty can do!
{sample 5ml}

John Frieda Luxurious Volume Touchably Full Shampoo & Conditioner $15.99 each
Fine to Full Blow-Out Spray $16.99
My hair has been a little flat since I cut most of it off, so I'm happy to receive these.
{samples 44ml, 29ml spray}

I'm really happy with The Parcel thus far, their delivery is on point, with dispatch emails, tracking numbers and notice to collect emails. I think they listened to some complaints that came about after the last box saw some customers receiving broken bottles of polish, this time mine was in a little bubble-wrap bag.
The selection of products is great for me personally, and let's face it - this box is jam-packed!
The three months since my first box arrived so quickly, and I like that it's quarterly so that I really get a chance to try all the products before another box lands on my doorstep.
Sign up now to their annual sub and get a free box!!
What are your thoughts, were you, or would you be pleased?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment