Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Jan/Feb Empties

Hi guys, I've been longing to rid myself of all these empty products so even though I'm a week early, I'm doing a combined January/February Empties post. Considering these were used over two months, there's not that many... 


We'll begin with a trio from Urban Skincare Co. I was first introduced to this company by Lust Have it (this pack) and used the voucher they had provided us subscribers to purchase more of their products (haul here). The Awaken Hair Wash and Intense Conditioner were fabulous, although the gel shampoo didn't lather like I like mine to. The Daily Hand and Body Cleanser has the same scent and it's luxurious. 
Available from Urban Skincare Co website, I will likely repurchase these in the future. 


Moving on to all sorts of goodies. A Schick Hydro Silk Razor - I absolutely love these razors! Best ever. Always repurchase :) Pure Tan Pure Moisture Coconut Body Creme, I won this in a pack from Sarah over at More Than Adored. This little container was no where near big enough! It smells super yummy, and is so nourishing, it reminds me of The Body Shot Body Butters. I'd probably grab one of these if I walked past in store, but for now, my Coconut Oil is my go-to for moisturiser. 
There's another Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream sachet, Toni&Guy Shampoo for Brunette Hair - I received that in a Priceline Hair bag, it was pretty good. But my hair's naturally brown, so I'm not sure there was any benefit to my hair. Bioderma Crealine H2O, meh. I didn't actually think much of it... 


The Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Shampoo sample has been my makeup brush cleaner for a few months now, it did a really good job :) but for my hair? No. Puretopia Instant Moisture Daily Face was incredible! I'm sad to see this one empty and will definitely be repurchasing after I use some others from my stash first. 
We all know I'm a lover of waterproof mascara and this Mary Kay Oil Free Makeup Remover has been unreal! I only used it for eye makeup removal and it does a phenomenal job against some of the toughest - Benefit, I'm looking at you... Would love to repurchase soon. 
Lancome Visionnaire - again, smells divine! It seems I have an obsession with yummy-smelling products lol This was great. I really enjoyed this and saw an improvement in my skin, wrinkles and pores. I'll purchase one day.. when I win the lotto HAHA!
And then there's one of the usual suspects, Rexona Clinical Protection. I love these antiperspirants. If you haven't tried them and suffer from heavy sweating or any odors, I highly recommend giving this or any of the similar products a go. 


I also finally managed to finish my beloved Dermalogica Antioxidant Hydramist, one of my all time favourite spray toners. I love this stuff! It lasts a bloody long time too, so ignore the expense cause there's a whole lotta sprays in there. I kind of have another favourite at the moment though, a much more wallet-friendly product from Puretopia, but one day, I'll get myself another of these.
The Aveeno Daily Moisturising Body Wash is just as good as their daily lotion, I like this one and will repurchase when (again) I've used up some others from my stash. 
Last months spray deodorant of choice was the Nivea Invisible.. and whilst I didn't have any issues with it leaving marks on my clothing, it certainly doesn't hold up for 48hrs. That's a ridiculous claim.. do these people live in our horrible, humid, Aussie Summer? Besides that, it did the job - short term, as expected - and I would pick this up again, though I tend to grab whichever is on special. 

So there you have it. I need to do another product graveyard soon, I have no idea why I bother keeping so many cosmetics that I will never use. Especially horrible sticky lip products! I hate nothing more than a sticky gloss, so keep you eyes out for that post soon. 
xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment