Sunday, February 22, 2015

January Lust Have it

Finally arriving in my post box on Friday was my January Lust Have it pack. I'm nearing the end of my subscription, think I have another 2 or three packs to receive; and I tell you, no deal in the world could entice me to sign up to this company again. It's not even the lateness of the packs, its the bullshit lies and excuses they repeatedly put on their FB. If you want to be perceived as a professional company... act like it! 


I'm actually not that thrilled with this pack. The contents, whilst good, are all but one, familiar brands to me. Repeat offenders if you like. 


Again, apologies for the crappy iPhone photos! 
Firstly we have a 35ml sample of the Urban Skincare Co Infuse Body Balm RRP $12.95 100ml, $39.95 500ml. I've tried another Body balm from this company from a LHI pack, and actually went on to use the discount included in that pack to purchase some more. There's also another voucher in this pack but I don't think I'll be using it this time. I love the smell of these products and they are really good quality. 

Up next is a Marsk Certified Organic Eyeliner - Pitch Black RRP $33.50, this brand has been sporadically popping up in our packs for the last year or so. First swatch this looks okay, but I have like a dozen or so black liners... so it'll be a while before I get around to using this. 


COLOUR BY TBN Neon Nail Polish RRP $2.50, this is a brand I use regularly, and I usually purchase them when they're like $1 each. They have a very strong chemical 'nail polish' scent which isn't for everyone. I do like the neon orange I received, 'Pash Tasch'. 
Another repeat product, a  Marsk Mineral Eyeshadow RRP $24.95. We were given the choice eons ago for either Mudcake or Vanilla Frosting, I went with Mudcake. This is the 2nd pigment shadow from this brand that I have received. It looks to be very shimmery, and I hate the mess involved with loose pigment shadows, so this probably won't get regular loving from me... 
Most excited to try is the Natraganics Avado Organics Avacado Oils RRP $15.99, 50ml. Full size. Woo Hoo. I'm really looking forward to trying this one, good for body and face, can be used for sunspots, sun damage, stretch marks, scars, blemishes and pimples(?) among other skin conditions. 

We also received as a BONUS PRODUCT, the Designer Brands Chubby Lipstick Crayon RRP $7.99. Funny story about this one, ages and ages ago I won a prize from DB through Prime7 tv... let's find my post HERE... back then, this particular pencil and shade 'Dollface Pink' were no longer available, that was December 2013... now.. these particular pencils, still do not exist. And if you check over on the DB site HERE, you may notice that whilst there is a newer packaged version of these, the colour 'Dollface Pink' appears to be a little different... I'm super skeptical about this one... being that it's well over 12 months since this particular packaging existed.. are these in fact out of date???? 

It's not the first time I've questioned the shelf life of products from this company... or their origins. I don't know what's going on Lust Have it... but I do know you won't be receiving any more business from me in the near future. Once my sub is up, I'm out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment