Monday, March 23, 2015

All About Makeup - Lust Have It - February 2015

Gosh, where is this year going already! Just over a week ago my February Lust Have It pack arrived, complete with tracked postage, which is nice considering how behind they're running. Late delivery seems to be a trap LHI have well and truly fallen into and are really struggling to get out of - my March box is now marked as 'shipped' so hopefully they'll catch up this month. It won't bother me though, the March pack is my final in an annual sub, and I won't be re-subbing any time soon. Let's see what we received in the February pack.

Natural Glamour 2GLO Line Treatment Concealer Light or Medium RRP $27.95, Full Size. 
I received medium, is said to be really dark so... This is a double-ended, dual-action product with a Line Treatment one end and Concealer the other... 

Natural Glamour Illuminating Foundation Light or Medium RRP $29.95, Full Size
Illuminating foundation with a matte finish? I'll give it a go. Also received medium - word is that these are VERY dark medium tones, Lust Have it are telling subscribers that they were meant and "should be used for contouring"... hmmm?

ULTA3 Plum Lip Liner RRP $2.95, Full Size
I don't have a plum liner, so happy to try. 

Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant RRP $12, 30ml & $33, 118ml
The 30ml is a Deluxe Sample Size, which we received. I am familiar with this product having received it from Lust Have it back in January 2014. I don't actually use it very often, but it's good to know I now have a back up :) 

Designer Brands Black Liquid Eye Liner RRP $8.99, Full Size
I don't tend to use liquid liners, I already have a few in my stash, but being black I'm sure it won't go to waste. 


So, what did you think? The Natural Glamour is a brand I've never heard of, but so many people received the wrong shade, so I'm not sure it's the best idea to include colour products without having an database of people's preferences. Plus, to then go to social media and claim that they're to be used for contouring when nowhere on the description card does it claim that... 
The Ulta3 and Designer Brands are both nice usable products, also incredibly affordable and easy to obtain, so not that thrilling; and repeat subscribers would have already received the Paula's Choice last year.
I'm not saying it's a bad pack, but it's certainly not that thrilling either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment