Saturday, March 28, 2015

Introducing - GUESS Dare Limited Edition - Fragrance Review*

My fragrance of choice is something sweet, floral and feminine. I'd like to introduce you to the newest member in my fragrance family; the GUESS DARE Limited Edition* is all of those and oh, so much yummier!


One of the prettiest scents I've smelt, on first application a sweet, fruity freshness hits your senses.
Created by perfumer Catherine Selig, the fruity head notes of Grapefruit, Apple and Lychee are instantly noticeable and fresh. Heart notes: Lily of the Valley, Pink Jasmine and Pear Blossom surround your senses with the floral beauty we like to associate with femininity. Base notes Sheer Cedarwood, White Musk and Vanilla will keep you pleasantly bathed in this stunning fragrance for hours.



Can we also take a moment to appreciate the packaging? A pink toned liquid, inside a heavy glass bottle. I love the added chain detail, taking away some of the femininity and giving it a daring vibe. The chain is anchored at the back so you won't lose it. I love the two-toned metal look (note the lid is silver, but the photograph above made it look completely different!). The bottle is, like I mentioned above, heavy and solid, the lid fit is nice and snug, I'm sure I'd have no issues travelling with this one. 



You can purchase your own GUESS Dare Limited Edition Eau De Toilette 50ml  from Priceline for RRP $49.00. 
Also available from GUESS retail stores and pharmacies nationally.
Have you tried this fragrance? Do you like fruity, floral, feminine scents?
xox





*Product received for review, honesty as always. 



No comments:

Post a Comment