Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Marie Claire - The Parcel - Autumn Edit 2015

Forget all other subscription beauty boxes you've ever subscribed to.... Marie Claire's The Parcel is the box to top all boxes. Seriously, do yourself a favour and check out their page, very affordable these quarterly boxes have thus far been jam packed with a fabulous array of goodies. Click to see my Spring Edit box and Summer Edit box reviews.
Yesterday saw The Autumn Edit box arrive. I received a mailing notice last week, complete with tracking information. The first thing that got me was the delightful scent coming from the box (it's the soap! Yum!) the next was how jam packed it was! With 8 different goodies to try, both full size and deluxe sample sized this is undoubtedly the best value box around.


Let's take a look inside.


Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes RRP $3.99
Received a pack of 7 towelettes, I've never actually tried these. Looking forward to it.

Garnier Skin Naturals Miracle Skin Cream RRP $19.95
This miracle cream is said to instantly smooth, even and illuminate skin; with added lasting benefits of reducing wrinkles, dark spots and pores. I can't wait to try this!

Max Factor Masterpiece Transform Mascara in Black RRP $23.95
Always love a good mascara :)

Lancôme Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate RRP $95
Love that we get to sample these high end, somewhat expensive products. There's no way I'm forking out nearly $100 for a product I haven't tried.. so thank you Marie Claire! Looking forward to giving this multi award-winning serum a go.

Rimmel BB Cream Radiance in Medium RRP $12.95
Not yet in stores... how exciting is that!? I'm delighted with the exclusive preview and chance to try this skin-brightening cream. Perfect for Winter's de-hydrating weather. Also, for a medium toned product, its on the lighter side, so if you received this and instantly assumed it'd be too dark for you, give it a try :) 


L'Occitane Dry Skin Hand Cream in Shea Butter, Zesty Lime, Vanilla Bouquet or Rose Heart RRP $42
I received a sample if the Vanilla Bouquet and this cream is delightful! Very nourishing, quick penetrating and non greasy. This is going to be awesome in the coming months. Interesting Fact: they sell one every three seconds... must be pretty good :)

MOR Emporium Classics Snow Gardenia Triple-Milled Soap RRP $19.95
This is the culprit causing my now headache... :) it's the gardenia. Initially the box smelt fabulous, but sitting here still, it's started to get to me. Note that it is my body's usual reaction to gardenia scented products, and in no way am I saying it is too strong or offensive in any way. It's actually a really pretty floral scent and I hope when I use the soap that my senses don't overreact because it really is quite nice.

Schick Hydro Silk RRP $14.25
I love these razors, use them regularly so this is a nice bonus for me. If you haven't tried these razors, I recommend. Although replacement blades are slightly more expensive than some others (I believe my Woolworths sell them for around $20...) I find that each razor cartridge lasts so much longer that those I was previously using - FYI they were the Gilette Venus.


So there you have it.  I'd love yo hear your thoughts on The Parcel. Do you subscribe? Have these contents enticed you to do so? Marie Claire released The Girlfriend pack last quarter, aimed at a younger  funner audience :) I haven't subscribed to it but I am considering, especially once my subscription with another company ends soon, these are awesome value! 

No comments:

Post a Comment