Saturday, April 11, 2015

Empties - Jan/Feb Edition



Time to throw out my stash of empties. Once again I've done a bi-monthly post to allow more products to accumulate, it wouldn't be a very interesting post with only a handful of products. I managed to use up a couple of base products this month, I thought they were never going to empty! You know what I mean right? You think to yourself, "I'd better buy a new one as this won't last long"... a month later it's still splurting out! 


Summer means heat and sweat, I decided to try the Summer Strength Rexona Clinical Protection - to be honest I didn't notice a difference to the regular strength. As usual I teamed the clinical protection with a spray deodorant - the Nivea Dry Comfort Plus is not a favourite of mine. Without shaking the can until your hand drops off - it's powdery! Urgh. Not repurchasing that one. 


I finished off a jar of Melrose Organic Coconut Oil over the summer months. Used primarily as a skin lotion. Not as moisturising as some lotions I've used, and a bit of a pain to use when it solidifies in the cool. I will repurchase despite these reasons, it smells so yummy and can literally be eaten too! :) 
Polished London Cornwall Coconut Dry Shampoo, I couldn't wait to use this up. It has to be my least liked dry shampoo. It weighed my hair down and didn't smell all that nice. The Schwarzkopf Marrakesh Oil & Coconut Conditioner rounded off my coconut themed summer, I love this conditioner (and the shampoo) and have repurchased. 


Now for some less regular empties. Princess Skincare facial mask - see my review, I love these. Eco Store Goat's Soap, my preferred bar soap to have in the house. Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Rockin' Curves Mascara, the brush is unnecessarily huge, but I like the formula. Have already repurchased. SunSense Anti-Aging Facial Sunscreen - this stuff is great! Non-greasy, it won't leave you oily or with a white sheen. Really good 30+ SPF for your face. Rimmel London Fix & Perfect Primer - I didn't think this was ever going to empty! A really nice cream primer. Silicone primers scare me a little - so I'll be grabbing another of these while I attempt to try the silicone ones already in my stash. Swisspers Original Facial Cleansing Wipes - a regular in my empties posts. Nude by Nature BB Cream, I'm tossing this one out. It's the dark formula which I received in a beauty sub box, I did get some use from it, but no longer. Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream - another BB cream, this time the Medium formula was a perfect match for me. I have a couple other BB/CC creams to use up before I need to purchase another, but I will look at this.. although I think I preferred the Dream Pure matte range..

Have you tried any of these? 



No comments:

Post a Comment