Friday, May 8, 2015

AIR WICK Fragrant Candles*

A little something different from me today. I was asked if I'd like to try a couple of products from the Air Wick candle fragrance ranges, and with a husband and four kids five kids :) in my house, I said for sure!
I was never an incense burner type of person, you remember how huge that stuff was in the 90s? I've never been one for the plug-in room scents and I've only recently stashed a couple of those automatic scent things around the house.


Let me begin with the Air Wick Good To Be Home Lemonade Stand - Sweet Summer Fruits Fragranced Candle*. This alone has converted me. I am in love with this product, the scent, the simple packaging and the ease of use. We all know you need to be super careful when using candles around the home. Personally, I tend to use them in one place, on my stove top. It's central to my living area, it's heat protected and it's near my car keys so I know I won't accidentally leave home without snuffing it out.

I've never been a huge fan of citrus scents, namely lemon; but this is divine! So sweet! The candle itself is a creamy yellow. The sticker labels are 'easy peel' and remove in one swipe without leaving any glue residue. The scent permeates quickly and lingers long after the flame has been extinguished. You can check out the Air Wick Scented Candle range online. 


Onto the other product I received. This is by far one of the coolest products ever! The Air Wick Silhouettes Multi-colour in Amber Mandarin Glow*, a gentle colour changing candle with gorgeous black prints on the glass. I have zero idea how this works.. Once lit, the multi-coloured glow illuminates through the wax, it continually changes colours. Also available in French Vanilla Romance, this scented candle isn't as strong as the Lemonade Stand candle, but the effect is amazing, especially in a darkened room. With a burn time of up to 30 hours we'll be enjoying this for a while. 


Check out that colour range! Seriously, it is cool! 


Without a doubt, I'm a convert. If you're after something a little more decorative, there's the Air Wick Scented Reed Diffusers which look stylish whilst being continuously functional in some delicious scents! They're on my radar to check out next. 

I cannot wait to check out more from these ranges and would love to hear your thoughts on these products or any others you love. 
xox

*Products received for review purposes, honesty always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment