Thursday, June 18, 2015

Autumn Empties

It's been a while since I cleaned out the empties cupboard and I have no idea when I last did, so this is me sharing what I've used up over the Autumn.



Organic Care Dry Nourish Shampoo & Conditioner - I really like this affordable product.
Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash Coconut Milk with Jasmine Scent - I hated the smell of this, thus used so much more than I ever needed at any one time just to get rid of it :)


Urban Fudge Iced Raspberry & Vanilla Hair Spray - I've used this before. It's cheap and accessable, and smells nice..
Tresemme Salon Finish Extra Hold Hairspray - this is probably my favourite supermarket hairspray performance-wise. It really holds, without looking too crunchy!
Neutrogena Make-up remover Cleansing Towelettes - this are really nourishing. Much better than the ones I typically purchase, think I'll switch to these in the future.
QV Bar Soap - Winter has given me psoriasis... and it ain't pretty at all!! :(


BE Hydrated Everyday Body Lotion - this was in a Priceline bag... I hate it. It's one of those lotions that is really thin, and leaves you white, it takes FOREVER to absorb. No, just no!
Profusion Nail Polish Remover Wipes - these come in a pack of 2 from the Reject Shop for like $1-2 - and they work just as good as the Manicare ones I've also used. Cheap and simple! I'll repurchase for sure.


Sanctuary Spa Body Scrub - this smelled really nice and fresh. Lathered really nicely and is gentle enough for everyday use.
Nivea Stress Protect Anti-Perspirant - I stopped using this. It clogged my underarm pores which wasn't pretty.. it's like new, but it's gone!
Dove Clinical Protection - much better than the one above! I love this creamy, easy to use deodorant.


I know.. not very exciting is it? I've been sticking to the staples lately as I have an un-diagnosed skin condition going on at the moment... I'm currently a medical mystery... not a good thing... fingers crossed the latest meds and creams do the job :) 
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment