Friday, June 12, 2015

March 2015 - Lust Have It

Hey guys, I thought I'd finally put this up here. It's the March 2015 Lust Have It pack. I'm pretty sure this only arrived mid last month (May)... it was the last of an annual sub for me. After nearly three years I am HAPPILY walking away from this company. There will be no more Lust Have it packs for me. 
After months and months of delayed shipments, terrible communication and somewhat boring and repeated products, I'm not going to miss these. FYI they fell so far behind, they decided to skip April's pack! Haha, I'm not sure why that's funny to me, but it is. Terrible way to run your business..

There was no card included, there was no zippered pouch/bag, there was a black pillow box with these inside....


LovVitalite C3 Red Wine Collagen Firming & Moisturising Facial Mask - I love these! 

Model Co BB+ Cream - Medium - Looks okay. 

Appelles Blackseed Shampoo & Tamanu Conditioner - I love the herbal scent of this brand. 

Urban Skincare Co Daily Body Cleanser - This brand smells even better! 

Uriage Soothing Cleansing Water & Hydra-Soothing Cream - tiny samples. I rubbed the cream into my hands as I typed this, the water sample will most likely go untried... 

So it wasn't a completely shit finale from Lust Have it for me, even though it arrived a month and a half late, I didn't really care - probably because I knew I wouldn't be wondering when the next bloody one was coming! 

How did you enjoy this pack? Are you still subbed... what did they include this month? Leave me a link to your review so I can check it out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment