Saturday, June 20, 2015

Perle De Jade

Today I wanted to share L'Oreal Color Riche - Perle De Jade. You know, I've always been a bit of a mini polish snob - but seriously... how many full size bottles are we ever going to use!?! And these are beyond cute!


My friend actually passed this bottle onto me when she received the last Priceline bag (around Mothers Day I believe).. she has tiny nail beds - seriously... I would cry if they were mine :( - so she passed all the polish related goodies to me. I had to go with three coats over bare nails with this one, it was very pale after the first coat, super patchy after the second, and after the third - thick and pretty :)
The finish was almost a semi-matte... but I top-coated with Seche Vite - not before making homemade pizzas with the kids and knocking them around a bit - safe to say, without a TC on my nails, it chipped pretty easy.


This pastel jade may be better 'suited' to fresh Spring weather.. but I found against the gloomy Winter day, this did nothing short of make me smile (and long for those fresh Spring days lol). And it was so, so hard to photograph the true colour, I had to grab a white piece of paper, nearly got it right :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment