Wednesday, June 10, 2015

THE PARCEL - Marie Claire - Winter Edit

This is literally the only subscription box I would recommend to anyone! Marie Claire's The Parcel is yet to disappoint. The boxes arrive quarterly, jam-packed with all sorts of goodies to try. You can see the last three boxes here. My annual sub has now ended with this box - but yes I have already re-subbed! Lets take a look at what I'm gushing about.. 



OPI Nail Lacquer - $19.95
Full size, mines A Grape Affair. And it's gorgeous!

L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes So Couture $27.95
Again, full size. I absolutely love mascaras so I'm super excited about this one. I don't have any of their mascaras either, so that's a bonus. The brush is one of those plastic spiky bristles ones, which I also happen to love :) 


Lanolips Lemonaid Lip Aid $15.95
Wow, I never knew this stuff was so expensive. Sixteen bucks for a little tube of lip product? I'm more of a three dollar lip smacker type of girl... I may now just be a convert though! I opened and applied this immediately as my lips have been dry (like the rest of me! Damn you winter air!) and straight away my lips felt better. I only applied it the once and they we so much better. The lemon scent isn't for everyone (me included) but I think I can get over it. 


Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Creme 30ml, $80.
I love these little sample bottles, they're so cute and posh! The 5ml sample is just enough to really get to try this product before forking over $80 for a full size. 


Neutrogena Hydro Boost Intense Mask for Intense Hydration $25 for pack of 5. 
I received 3. Simple to use cloth masks, I haven't tried one yet. FYI if you're not a regular cloth mask user - they're FREEZING in winter! haha 


Neutrogena Make-up Remover Cleansing Towelettes $3.99
I'm not sure if these are full size or not, there's only 7 in there so.... I do love these wipes and have no idea why I haven't yet actually purchased any! 

John Frieda Beach Blonde Cool Dip Purifying Shampoo, Smooth Seas Detangling Conditioner and Ocean Sea-Salt Spray $16.99 each. 
50ml shampoo and conditioner samples, 30ml sea-salt spray sample. 
Ooh, they smell nice - there's some coconut-ty scent in there somewhere. I'm over the scent of my current hair products, and these couldn't be more different. Really looking forward to giving these a try. 


Woolworths Select Quick & Easy Nail Polish 30 Removal Wipes $2
I haven't tried these ones, but the concept of these is fantastic! I hate when I look down and notice my polish looks crap - but of course I'm nowhere near my acetone and cotton balls :) Stand up polish remover wipes!! So simple, keep some in your car and your handbag. These ones are Aloe Vera fragrance that is certainly noticeable. I just tried one, right now :) There's no sticky or oily residue, appears to have nourished my nail and cuticle nicely. For $2 I'm happy to give these a shot! 


Do you now understand my excitement for this box!! Are you subscribed? Have I tempted you to do so?

No comments:

Post a Comment