Friday, July 31, 2015

EMPTIES - June & July


Obviously I'm using bare minimums at the moment. It's very difficult to trial - or actually use so many products with my left hand. Another two (maybe three) weeks and the cast will be gone and I can get back to normal.. fingers crossed.

A real assortment of empties here, a bit of something from each of my shelves. The Dove Clinical Protection antiperspirant deodorant is a given, I'll keep on purchasing until I stumble across something better. Same goes with the Batiste Medium & Brunette Dry Shampoo. I really like this one, and it works well. I've been washing my hair - actually I haven't.. my hairdresser friend has been washing and straightening my hair twice weekly for me - so the necessity for dry shampoo is big, and I love the results from this. 

The winter weather has made it an absolute that I use a toner, and I love the Puretopia Refresh & Balance Facial Mist and Toner. I've had a replacement ready to go for weeks, this doesn't make my skin feel too 'tight' or dry, and it smells refreshing. I was following up the toner with the L'Oreal Revitalift Laser X3 Anti-Aging Power Moisturiser - that was until I used it all *sad face*. This facial moisturiser was luscious, I've heard some don't like the scent, it is a little like hair conditioner but the lotion itself is totally worth it!! I haven't replaced it yet.. it's a little pricey - but thanks to Priceline's recent 40% off skincare.. I certainly will be! Edit - I did order!

Also loved - but it's expensive - the Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme sample. Just the tiny little pot is adorable. Another product scent reminding me of hair conditioner. I loved this sample, but won't be purchasing at the moment.

Have you ever noticed how long it takes to use up the last little big of a fragrance? It seems to take forever! I never know what to do with the empty bottles, so many of them are so pretty... Beyonce Heat was gifted to me a couple of Christmas' ago. I preferred this in the cooler months.

Did I review the Rimmel Lasting Finish 25HR Powder Foundation? I can't remember... anyways, I love this!! I've already hit pan on this one's replacement. It has been a god-send with my broken wrist! So easy to apply, even left handed lol The coverage is totally buildable and the wear time amazing! Love it!

Transfromulas Lip Volume.. a lip plumper. It worked, when I remembered to apply it three times daily as recommended. The novelty didn't last long with me, but as a general gloss, it was good too.

Manicare nail file - self explanatory. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Mask - see review here.

Thanks for stopping by x

No comments:

Post a Comment