Wednesday, August 26, 2015

O.P.I VENICE COLLECTION* Autumn/Winter 2015 ~ Little Bambinos Mini Pack

Hey there! Today I have some swatches from the latest release from OPI. The Venice Collection consists of 12 new shades (although the OPI website shows 15), all of which are being added to the permanent OPI colour family. Venice by OPI are available August 2015 from Myer, David Jones and selected salons for $19.95.
I have the Little Bambino Mini Pack ($24.95) for review today. The limited edition set contains four 3.75ml polishes to help you Escape to Italy. 


All swatches two coats, no top coat.

A Great Opera-tunity
"Aria you ready to wear this gorgeous melon?" A pretty peachy-nude creme. I think this is my favourite from the pack. 

Worth a Pretty Penne
"Flaunt your fashion 'cents' in this shimmery copper." A very pretty shimmery copper, with like a 'rose-gold' tone... 

Amore at the Grand Canal
"Let the romance flow in this ravishing red." This is stunning! Such a gorgeous blue-based, bright blood red creme. It could have done with a third coat. Super pretty with a gloss TC. 

My Gondola or Yours?
"Let's cruise the canals in this luscious black." This ones the weakest-link in the pack. A very thin creme formula, means two coasts was a too thin, a third coat is a must as is a shiny top coat. 

I've never been to Venice, just the polish names are enough to have me dreaming about it. 
Which shade do you like? Have you been to Venice?
xox

2 comments: