Sunday, August 9, 2015

Rimmel Wake Me Up Wonder'full Mascara*

How many mascaras can one girl own? How many can Rimmel make? Rimmel have been pumping out some fantastic products recently, I thought I'd share this one first as I have been reaching for it every day. The Wake Me Up Wonder'full Mascara has vitamins and Cucumber extract to condition lashes throughout the day.


It does smell refreshingly like cucumbers, but don't let that put off any cucumber-haters out there, you literally have to sniff the wand to smell it! I was a little scared of the big, bushy brush when I first opened this, but it is amazing!
 

I can get really close to my lash-line despite it's size. There's no clumping in this one, it's so smooth. The wand ensures each lash is evenly coated to create great volume without any bulkiness.


Just a single coat will make your eyes look awake. I didn't curl my lashes for these photos. I can get a fair amount of curl, volume and length with this mascara. I always go back in for a second coat on my top lashes only, just the outer half. 

It doesn't smudge throughout the day unless I'm being naughty and rubbing my eyes,
and comes off easily with remover.
Definitely a day-time staple for me at the moment. 
Have you tried this mascara? 

No comments:

Post a Comment