Monday, September 14, 2015

Special Anniversary Edition - Marie Claire - The Parcel

Hey guys, quick post from me, just wanted to share the latest Parcel from Marie Claire. This is their 20 Years Anniversary Parcel. I'll keep this short and sweet as I have a ton of stuff to do! 


John Frieda Frizz Ease Smooth Start Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner $15.99 each.
Couldn't have come at a better time! We're heading north next week and my unruly hair will play havoc, so these are a delight to find inside! 


St. Tropez Gradual Tan in Shower 200ml RRP $39.99 {sample 50ml}
First ever in-shower fake tanner. With a pretty hefty price tag! I'm not thrilled with products you have to basically stop your shower, apply, wait..... then rinse off. That's time consuming.. I'll give it a go.

Redwin Coconut Balm $5.99 25g
I love coconut oil. This is 'infused with naturally moisturising Papaya Extract and Jojoba Oil' for lips and very dry areas, burns, cuts and insect bites. So really it's like pawpaw ointment but with coconut?

MOR Rosa Noir Hand & Body Milk $34.95 
Not sure how how big full size is, recieved a 50ml sample. This one's coming to QLD too! 


Clinique Smart Custom-Repair Serum 30ml RRP $80 {10ml sample}
Claims to understand your skins particular needs... for $80 it'd want to. Said to address inflammation, wrinkles, uneven skintone and dullness... so if you're only suffering a couple of those, this baby will have you covered ;)

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick $21.95
It must be L'Oreal's 30th birthday this year... Happy Birthday! I received the shade Matte Erotique - love it! 

Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge EDp 50ml RRP $120.
{1.5ml sample}
ooh, wow... that is pretty. Yes, me likes :) 


L'Oreal Colour Riche 640 Matte Erotique 

So there you go. Happy Birthday Marie Claire. 
Super happy with everything included. I'll give the tanner a go when it's not so cold during my morning shower, test the balm out over the coming Summer months and enjoy using all the others. 
What are your thoughts on this Special Edition inclusions?

I'll be a little absent in the coming weeks - seriously, doubt you'll really notice any difference haha - we're going away for three weeks or so, but check out my IG cause I'll still be there
xox

3 comments:

  1. Have fun away! It's a decent box, but not amazing. I would have expected something more for the 20th anniversary, to be honest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totes agree Leah. I was expecting something a little more thrilling I guess, not that the inclusions aren't great, but yeah. I agree.

      Delete
  2. not a bad box, I'm happy to see loreal's lipstick in there! I hope you'll have a fantastic time away, 3 weeks away sounds amazing!! i just returned from mine and it was quite exhausting but awesome at the same time.

    ReplyDelete