Monday, October 19, 2015

Currently

Hi bloggers. 
Well I enjoyed our holiday up north immensely. Wished like nothing else not to come home and return to reality. For now, I'm still taking a little break from blogging, instead relishing in the gorgeous Spring weather and spending plenty of time with my family.

For the third year in a row, we've had to say goodbye to a friend, someone far too young, someone with way too much ahead of them. A husband, a father, a lovely 37 year old bloke who went to bed and never woke up. And it breaks my heart.

So for now, please excuse my lack of blogging of beauty products and pretty nails - I haven't stopped forever, but I want (and need) to... just live. Smile. Laugh. Spend my money making memories. Watch movies with my kids, play backyard cricket, have a wine and some dirty conversations with my mates. Tell my family with words and actions, how much I love them. 
Please take care of yourselves
xox


1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that, Loz. I hope you're coping ok with everything that life is throwing at you.

    ReplyDelete