Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Another Look at my recent Jams

Original Application: 
Friday December 11th
(See THIS post)


I'm still relatively new to Jamberry, and while I don't consider application tricky, I do still find it takes a couple of days for the tips of my wraps to settle, smooth out and not have any rough patches. I expect this though, and have no issues giving the tips a light file a couple times over the first couple of days. 

Revamp:
Tuesday December 15th 
OPI My Gecko Does Tricks 
Removed the pinky 'Smitten' wrap. 


Day 4 and my wraps were looking and feelimg great! I used the soak removal method to take the pinky wrap off purely because it was no longer wanted. The other two were sticking strong.

Removal:
Tuesday December 22nd
Had to remove my Jams to apply my Christmas ones!
Total wear time -11 Days. Still had plenty of life in them. 
You can see my polish may have been looking a little manky, but the Jamberry Wraps were still like new! You can see the growth from my cuticles to the top of the wraps. I love how strong the Jams make my nails. I haven't had any breakages wearing these. 


Keep an eye out for my Christmas Jams.
xox 

5 comments:

  1. Oh I love the purple! I remember having my nail wraps on for a whole month, and decided to remove it, they are unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe the staying power of the Jamberry's! Well worth the extra money if you're looking for something that lasts x

      Delete
  2. Great wear time!! I love how long lasting these are! I can't remember if you've posted this already but did you get these from their consultants or PR? I would love to give them a try but not sure if I can be bothered with the removal process lol.

    http://katnesslifeandloves.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/fotd-festive-face-glitter-everywhere.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat. I received a little goodie pack from a consultant in the US before the company launched in Aus. Theres a heap of Aussie consultants - check IG - most of them are happy to send out samples. The removal isn't all that bad, I'd prefer to remove these than glitter polish! Have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete