Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Firey Island ~ Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

Get your sunglasses out.... Firey Island is here for Summer!! 

OMG I am in love with this stunning polish! Gorgeous creme finish, this out-there orange is stunning in the shadows and almost neon in the sun. Perfect for non-stop Summer fun!


And that's not all there is to love about this polish. I think all polishes should adopt brushes like these, the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure boasts a thin flat brush, making application neat and easy. 
The formula is said to be a combination of a base coat, strengthener, treatment, colour, top-coat, chip resistance and a gel finish all in one, and honestly it's one of the best-wearing polishes I now own. 

RRP $14.95, available in a multitude of colours. I will definitely be picking up some more of these.  

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous colour!! orange is one of my favourite, and i love that you are now very active on blogspot :D BTW - TV wise, have you seen american horror story? I am kinda hooked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The trick is to try and keep it up :) I started watching AHS season 1, I dont know how many eps I watched, or why I stopped. It's a little freaky right?

      Delete
    2. the first 2 seasons are a bit creepy... actually whole whole thing is creepy but in an entertaining way lol. I really enjoyed AHS - Freakshow. I'm up to their current season - Hotel, they've got lady gaga haha

      Delete