Monday, December 14, 2015

Marie Claire - The Parcel Summer Edit 2015


If you are yet to jump on the bandwagon that is jam-packed quarterly beauty subscription boxes, better known as Marie Claire's The Parcel.. what the hell are you waiting for?! 

I'm currently subscribed to two MC boxes, if you scroll down a bit you'll find my recent Ageless Parcel review. 
The Summer Edit arrived on my doorstep early last week, and it was literally overflowing with deluxe samples and full size products!


Maybelline New York The Colossal Pumped UP Volum' Express Mascara $19.95
{full size}
I actually haven't tried this one so I'm looking forward to using it once I finish up with my current open mascaras.


Maybelline NY Color Elixir by Color Sensational $17.95
{full size}
I already own one other from this line of lipstick/gloss. They have the colour payoff of a lipstick, but the nourishing care of a balm and shine of a gloss. I really like them, most lipsticks leave my lips dry and flakey, but not these. 
I received Fuchsia Flourish.


Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure $14.95
{full size}
An all-in-one polish combining base coat, strengthener, treatment colour, top coat and chip-resistant gel finish all in one bottle. Love SH brushes! The wide, flat brush makes application so quick and easy, Said to be good for 10-day wear... I have to admit, it's possibly one of the best polishes I've worn. I've had it on for three days now, and it's definitely lasting longer than most others! My tips are usually the first to chip, then peel away, and while there's def some chipping, now that I think about it, it's significantly less than usual. 
I received a gorgeous creme orange - Firey Island. I'll share a swatch post with you soon :)

ZOEVA Eye Brushes $17 each.
228 Luxe Crease brush is what I received. A fluffy eye shadow brush that tapers in at the top. It's got great density and is nice and soft. I've never heard of this German brand before.. 
also included was a cute little zip-lock bag.


Paula's Choice Vitamin C Spot Treatment RRP $70, 15ml
{trial size 5ml}
Ideal for spot treating wrinkles, stubborn brown spots and post-acne discolorations anywhere on the face, neck or chest. Use at least three times weekly. I love Paula's Choice products, this will certainly get some testing on my wrinkles! 

Elizabeth Arden Superstar Skin Renewal Booster RRP $85, 30ml
{sample 5ml}
Clinically proven to restore the appearance of the skin's surface layer for supple, smooth, more radiant-looking skin. Apply before serum or moisturiser. 
Happy to give it a go!


SWISSE Deep Sea Hydrating Mist Toner RRP $9.99, 125ml
{sample 15ml}
I like this. Plus, the little spritzer bottle is just too cute! Enriched with aloe, hydrating sea minerals, antioxidant-rich niacinamide and calming rosa damascena flower oil. This is really nice after a gym session :) 

TRILOGY Make-Up Be Gone Cleansing Balm RRP $36.90, 80ml
{sample}
I don't use cleansing balms. It contains plant oils from rosehip, coconut and sunflower. The semi-solid balm will melt on contact and dissolve makeup. Hmm. I'm happy to give this a go... assuming it works well on eye-makeup my eyes will love me! 

MICHAEL KORS Gold Collection $110, 50ml
{sample 1.5ml}
OMG... they've gotta stop sending me perfume samples! (Not really!) I fall in love with each and every one I receive! My bank account is already failing from Christmas - which I'm yet to finish! - and there's no way it's going to survive my January birthday gifting to myself :)

OGX Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo & Conditioner $17.99 each.
{samples}
I haven't tried this one. The samples will come in handy. 


LONVITALITE Face Mask $39 pack of 5.
{received 2 masks}
Love, love this brand of mask! The two I received are C2 Collagen Firming & Moisturising Facial Mask and the C4 Coconut Milk Hydrating and Nourishing Face Mask. 



There you have it. Although the fullsize items can largely be found in any drugstore, I'm still more than happy with their inclusions. I love the lipstick, polish and am always happy to welcome a new mascara. The assorted skincare samples are both super cutely packaged and products I do not regularly come across, nor would I fork out the dollars for something I haven't tried first. Love the masks, esp in the heat! Looking forward to using each and every inclusion from the Summer Edit. 

What do you think of this box?
xox





1 comment:

  1. Ahh!! I totally forgot to get this season's box. It looks amazing as usual! This is what a beautiful subscription box should look like!

    xo Kat @ Katness

    ReplyDelete