Monday, February 22, 2016

Marie Claire - Ageless Parcel - Autumn 2016

You guys may have realised (perhaps even before me) that I no longer have any real desire to blog. I haven't purchased any beauty products beside the repeat offenders for yonks! I have shared the rare manicure on my Instagram but that's it... and it's likely to continue that way for some time. I promise to upload the Marie Claire parcels though, I currently subscribe to both the regular edit and the Ageless Beauty boxes and I freakin love them.

The first Ageless Beauty box for 2016 arrived today. Let's take a look at what was inside.



Elizabeth Arden Pro Triple Action Protector RRP $99, 50ml
(15ml sample)
We're being told this will become and essential step in your daily routine. With three levels of protection to lessen the signs of ageing, boost the natural repair system and reinforce the natural moisture barrier to maintain skin radiance. For a hundred bucks I expect all that and more! It also boasts physical sunscreens (you know, as opposed to those pesky 'mythical' ones lol).
It's tinted, so I figure it's a day thing... always happy to give higher end skincare a go.

Tresemme Fullness Emulsion Spray RRP $10.99, 125ml
Full Size
Have we already received something like this before? Its very similar looking to a product I'm currently using those cannot for the life of me remember what it is! I've definitely noticed a change in my hair the last few years, and not a good one. My hair is more flyaway, breaks easily and always looks dry. Use this on wet hair (can also be used on dry hair) this hair thickening spray will hopefully work wonders!

Garnier Skin Naturals Miracle Sleeping Cream RRP $19.99, 50ml
Full Size
Smells good, and we all use night creams so I'm happy to give this one a go.

Essano Rosehip Collagen Repair Serum RRP $29.99, 30ml
Full Size
I love using rosehip products and this serum looks great! The formula is really light, non oily, fast absorbing and minimally scented.
Sounds promising!

Elucent Whitening Hand Cream RRP $24.99, 50g
Full Size
Created specifically for the hands with skin-brightening products. Along with my hair, my hands are also beginning to show my true age! Great inclusion.

LonVitalite C8 Collagen Crystal Eye Mask RRP $32 for six masks
(Received 1 mask pack)
I've used something very similar to these in the past. I am looking forward to using these, perhaps in the next few days when the mercury peaks once again this Summer.

What do you think of this box? I'm very happy with the inclusions, and highly recommend this subscription or the original Marie Claire Parcel. These are fantastic value. I subscribed for a special introduction price of around $80-90 I think(?), and this box alone is valued at over that! Seriously check them out! 

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you around, albeit rarely! I do love these boxes! The value is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh these parcels look so good!!! Amazed by the amount of decent full sized goodies they have. BTW - I think both game of thrones and orphan black are returning april woohoo!

    ReplyDelete